CAREERS IN EL SALVADOR
We make sure our Gurus are understood, respected and empowered to do incredible things. The Office Gurus is a place where you can be yourself. We work hard and play hard. We get involved in the community and give back. We want to develop awesome people that improve our community.
We believe in a healthy work-life balance. While we work very hard at what we do, we also want you to have room for family, friends, and, of course, yourself. We understand that you have a life outside of work.
Hard work doesn’t come without any rewards. That’s why our Top Performer program recognizes our outstanding Gurus every month! How does a day out of the office to engage in fun activities and food with your co-workers sound?
CUP O’ JOE
Our Gurus enjoy their daily dose of caffeine on our rooftop. With our fully equipped cafeteria and coffee shop, make the best out of your cup hanging out with your peers in a lovely setting.
You can always expect The Office Gurus to offer a high-energy, vibrant and diverse workplace in newer and better-equipped facilities than competitors!
Let’s change our community #TOGether
Our pawsome rescued dog can be found around the building! She’s become a large part of our company culture for the last couple of years, finding her home among Gurus. We changed Olivia’s life, she’s changed ours. And now she’s looking to expand her reach. Get involved in her Foster Care Program and be a part of the heart-warming cause of rescuing and recovering puppies across the community.
We also believe in giving back. Our Gurus are active around the neighborhood, working to amplify the great qualities that already exist in our local communities. We volunteer regularly and are proud to help those in need as part of our #TOGether program.
DISCOVER THE PERKS OF BEING A GURU
view all of our perk
- 40-hour weeks
- Two consecutive days off
- Annual severance that includes a full salary plus Christmas bonus in the date of the anniversary month with TOG
- Alliances with local restaurants and vendors to enjoy discounts and special offers
- Internal parking spaces with 24 hours security and monitored by CCTV
- TOG schedules are flexible and tailored to your needs, allowing you to continue your academic activities
- TOGether Program social responsibility program
- In-house Clinic
- Free service of medical assistance from Priority among our facilities in case is needed
- Alliance with an insurance company for accessible monthly fees on health and life insurance
- School of Team Leads" Program – Free courses that are designed exclusively to facilitate employees' career plan within the company by providing in-depth training
- TOG continues to boost your career by offering courses from various educational entities that allow you to improve your leadership skills.
- Native English Test – Allows receiving a $100 increase on your base salary if passed
- Certifications that allow to increase your base salary
Follow Us On
We’re Hiring. Apply Now!
Want To Join Our Team?
Completing an application does not constitute or imply employment. Your application will be reviewed and you may be contacted for an interview process.